Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Senior in the City

A lovely friend of mine, actually my youth minister's wife, offered to take my Senior pictures for me. I chose to take them in Seville Quarter and Seville park, in downtown historic Pensacola, because i wanted to have some photos in the places from my childhood. I think they turned out really well. I'm especially proud of the outfit. Especially since my earrings ended up matching pretty much everything.
Dress; Converse for Target, $20.00
Shoes: thrifted
Earring: Borrowed from AVM.
My makeup was done by the lovely and always stylish Ms. Ashley VM (AVM), who also dyed/cut/styled my hair for the event. Keep an eye out for more on AVM in the future, as she is one of my go-to's for style tips and is always about 3 months ahead on the trends.
LindyLou Photography
 Even though it started to pour a millisecond after we ran to the car, it was a great session.
I love the concept of pairing nude shoes with a white dress. It keeps the effect light and summery, as opposed to black shoes, which could've weighed it down. The teal earrings add just enough color to make the white less monochromatic.
In other news, I love this dress on AVM. Must investigate as to where she got it.

XO, Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment