Tuesday, July 19, 2011

It's 2 A.M.

I've finally bullied Andie into fixing this thing up, as I have no talent for anything involving technology or a URL address.
Here's the 411:
I'm Katelyn (Kat or K because we're lazy here). I spend and obscene amount of time poring over fashion blogs, but I'm from Pensacola, FL, and as much as I would love to stroll down Garden Street wearing anything from Fashion week, it's just not logical, because A) Pensacola averages about 98 degrees on any given day between May and September, B) I can't afford a meal plan, let alone a $600 pair of boots, and C) Northwest Florida is not known for it's trendy ways. Seriously, the planking phenomenon just hit the Gulf Coast.
However, what I do love about this town is the style of the people I see everyday, at the mall, the movies, concerts, on the beach, etc. Street style is and always will be my favorite source of inspiration. And while this isn't Paris or LA, the clothes are more affordable and in reach.
I guess the bottom line here is that I want to showcase fantastic style on a realistic budget. I'm always open to suggestions, and I love to hear from everyone/see your pictures/get your input.

That's the end of my boring "my vision, my plan" shpiel. (Is shpiel a word? Must Google.)
Lets get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment