Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Sheer Audacity

Bought this top yesterday, a la Charlotte Russe, $19.99
I bought it with my eighteenth birthday in mind (that's four weeks from yesterday, so start shopping, people.) But today, when my brother offered to take me to dinner, I wanted to test-drive it, so to speak.

So I emerge from my bedroom like this:
Reaction: "You are not leaving the house like that."
From my own  brother, nonetheless.
I call Shenanigans on this. Carrie Bradshaw rocked the sheer top/black bra combo all over Manhattan
Man Repeller (aka Fashion Blogger BIBLE) does it.
Even Transformers star and Megan Fox replacement Rosie Huntington-Whitely embraces the sheer trend.
I was bullied into changing into "something decent." So for now, I suppose I'll just have to keep rocking this look around my room and listening to the Killers station on Pandora. At least, until i can find a suitable length bandeau top.
Until next time, 
XO, K

No comments:

Post a Comment